Learning Management System
The goal of the OCS Learning Management System [LMS] Initiative is to provide the infrastructure and framework for educational content delivery, course management, differentiated assessments, and learning analytics in a digitally-enhanced and personalized learning environment.
The Learning Management System Advantage
Access Anytime, Anywhere
- Students can get access to study materials from anywhere and at any time.
- LMSs have mobile apps that enable students to engage with e-learning content on any device.
- Students are able to participate in extended learning activities from any location.
- Students can study at their own pace, have access to enrichment materials, and receive personalized assistance via powerful analytics.
- Rich and engaging content makes learning more effective and students more involved.
- Every student's stakeholders can view detailed learning progress data.
- System-wide gradebook is automatically synced with the LMS.
- Students have the ability to collaborate on a wider variety of tasks.
- Students stay updated with the latest news from teachers.
- All study materials are consolidated in one location.
- Students can rapidly find important and relevant material.
- Students can submit a variety of assignment types with just one click.