OCES is participating in OconeeCon during the 2020-2021 school year. OconeeCon is a district wide program where students read from a selected book list, participate in book clubs, and create book related projects. We're excited about this new opportunity for our students. Additional information will be provided at the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year. Take a look at the books we will be reading.
OconeeCon Book List
- Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix (800L)
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba (850L)
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell (1000L)
- Pax by Sara Pennypacker(760L)
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley (580L)