Phone: 706.769.7760 ext. 5129
Degrees and Certifications:
University of Georgia - Bachelor's of Arts and Sciences in Religion Athens Technical College - Associate of Science in Nursing, Recipient of the Award for Clinical Excellence in Pediatric Nursing Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) for Healthcare Providers Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support for Healthcare Providers Stop the Bleed Campaign Certification
Mrs. Allison Lallerstedt
My name is Allison Lallerstedt and I am so glad to be the school nurse at North Oconee High School! I live in Bishop with my husband Michael and our two daughters who attend Oconee County Schools. I have worked in General Surgery on a Medical-Surgical floor since becoming a nurse. Previously, I taught preschool for 8 years while my children were very young. I enjoy theatre, crafting, and reading.
A few guidelines to be aware of:
• If your child has a temperature greater than 100.3, please keep them home until they are 24 hours fever-free without medication.
• If your child becomes ill at school (vomiting, diarrhea, etc.), I will call you to arrange for pick-up. Please keep them at home until they are symptom-free for 24 hours without medication.
• Medication administration in school should be discouraged unless medically necessary for the student's health, safety, and optimal learning. Whenever possible, medications should be given at home, before or after school.
• Students may not carry medications, including tylenol or ibuprofen, with them at school. Parents must drop it off at the school clinic with a signed medication administration form. This includes as-needed medications for the student to have on hand in the clinic. Click to View/Print Medication Administration Form
• If your child must carry medication for emergency purposes (an epipen, inhaler, etc.) then the child must have a self-administration form, with a physician’s signature, on file in the clinic. Click to View/Print Self-Administration Form
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or health concerns!
My office number is (706)769-7760 ext. 5129
Phone Numbers and Emergency Contacts:
In order to facilitate reaching parents of sick children, please remember to update emergency information in PowerSchool with any change in home, work, and cell phone numbers or email. Please also supply names and phone numbers of friends and/or relatives who can be called if parents are not available.