Oconee County High School
2021-2022 New Student Enrollment Information
Welcome Future Warriors!
Student registration is now online!
Please visit the following link for instructions on new student enrollment.
Once we receive your online application with ALL necessary documents uploaded, we will use the email address provided in your online application to set up a new student appointment with your counselor.
New student appointments will not be made until all necessary documents are received.
We are excited to welcome you to our school and community. Oconee County High School offers an array of academic, co-curricular and athletic opportunities. Please take the time to explore our website.
Thank you for your patience during this busy time.
Below are the forms and guidelines to assist you in registering your student. Please contact the counseling office if you have any questions. The following documentation is required at or before the registration appointment. A student will not be enrolled without all the documentation. Information from the previous school must be faxed to OCHS (706.310.2003) or provided in a sealed envelope.
Items needed from previous school:
- Withdrawal form listing current courses and grades
- Official Transcript
- Attendance Record
- Discipline Record or signed statement that no discipline record exists
- IEP if student is served through the special education programs
Completed Registration forms needed:
- Proof of Residency – Current utility bill showing a family in residence. If you have a signed lease or purchase contract, we will accept that on the condition you provide a utility bill within 30 days of enrollment. If you are leasing, a signed lease agreement with starting and ending dates must be provided along with the residency affidavit (listed below). A cell phone bill or driver's license is not a proof of residency.
- Current Immunization Form
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- If applicable, divorce, custody and/or guardianship information must be provided.
Once you have secured all the above information, please contact the appropriate counselor to make a registration appointment. Counselors are divided by the first letter of the student’s last name.
- A-GI Kevin Guthas 706.769.6655, ext. 1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GI-N Cindy Roach 706.769.6655, ext. 1114 or email@example.com
- O-Z Jean Bennett 706.769.6655, ext. 1112 or firstname.lastname@example.org