Rocky Branch Elementary School will be known for high academic achievement and developing students who can adapt and contribute to the global community.
Rocky Branch Elementary will lead the state in academic achievement by providing support and differentiation as needed to ensure student mastery of state and national standards.
1. Students’ learning needs are the focus of all decisions.
2. Intrinsic motivation is more effective than extrinsic, and development of intrinsic motivation is supported.
3. School staff members are highly qualified and have high expectations for student learning and behavior.
4. School and system staff work collaboratively as a team and are loyal to and supportive of one another.
5. Students are engaged in the learning process and are given opportunities to apply learning in authentic situations.
6. Differentiated learning opportunities are provided to ensure the success of all students.
7. Students are provided a safe and positive learning environment where each student’s uniqueness is valued.
8. Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
9. School improvement is a continuous process with progress monitored regularly using multiple data sources.
10. Technology is used to support teaching and learning.