Phone: 706-769-7764 ext. 1006
Degrees and Certifications:
I love being your nurse at CFES. My passions are Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle Choices. My family has been involved with OCS since 2015 - My girls attend MBES, MBMS, NOHS & UNG. We are so thankful to be part of such a special community and look forward to each school year.
- School Breakfast/Lunches are free! https://oconeeschoolnutrition.org/index.php?sid=1629136685261&page=menus
- If your child has a temperature greater than 100.3 degrees, please keep them home until they are fever-free for 24 hours without medication.
- If a child becomes ill at school, I will call you to arrange for a pick-up. Please keep them at home until they are symptom-free for 24 hours without medication.
- If you have found or treated lice in your child's hair, please notify me. I want to discreetly protect children and classrooms from repeated occurrences by doing rechecks or classroom checks where needed.
- Medication administration in school should be discouraged unless medically necessary for the student's health, safety, and optimal learning. Whenever possible, medication should be given at home, before or after school.
- I can not take medication from a student. It must be walked in by a parent. If your child must have medication of any type during school hours, please fill out this form: https://www.oconeeschools.org/cms/lib/GA01903601/Centricity/Domain/2252/med%20administration.pdf
- Please update ALL information in PowerSchool https://ps.oconee.k12.ga.us
- If you are going out of town please email your child’s HR teacher and/or me with information regarding who will be responsible for your children in the parent's absence! email@example.com