Oconee County Middle School
The mission of Oconee County Middle School is to provide a safe, challenging, and positive learning environment that inspires and educates all students to become responsible citizens.
Oconee County Middle School will be a leader in academic achievement by fostering an engaging, positive and safe learning environment for all.
- Integrating writing and reading in all classes.
- Building instructional relationships to foster respect, responsibility and success for all stakeholders.
- Using data and research to improve instruction.
Motto: Committed to Student Success
Oconee County Schools
The mission of the Oconee County Schools is to provide a safe and challenging learning environment that inspires all students to capture their dreams.
Oconee County Schools will be a nationally recognized leader in academic achievement by ensuring all students receive a rigorous, balanced education that will enable them to compete in and contribute to a global society.
Oconee County Schools believes that:
- All students are important and their individual talents contribute to the diversity of the learning community.
- All stakeholders are valued and essential to the success of our students.
- Everyone is accountable for excellence.