PTO Fundraising Update
The PTO Board would like to thank everyone for participating in our Yankee Candle fall fundraiser! Our school raised $15,711.09 through YOUR efforts!! We also had over 50 students sell at least $300 in Yankee Candle items. Those students are invited to a special RUSH party and pizza dinner tomorrow evening!
Our first BINGO night was another huge success! Our net proceeds for the evening were $1,871.39. These funds will be distributed evenly by the school for teacher use. It was a fun, entertaining evening with approximately 400 people in attendance. Mark your calendars for our last BINGO night which will be held on Friday, January 27th.
Your PTO has given back to CFES in the following ways since July 1st:
- $8,361.00 - Construction of 2 new playground pavilions
- $5,000.00 - STEAM initiative
- $1,109.07 - Purchase of (3) 3-D printers and filament spools
- $100.00 - Gift to Carol Smith for her service at CFES
- $80.22 - Coffee Urn to replace broken urn for Lunchroom
Thank you again for your continued support of our school!