Welcome to Oconee County Schools!
We are excited for you to join the #1 county school system in the state of Georgia!
Below is information regarding enrolling your child in Oconee County Schools. Registration is all online.
Which school will your child attend?
Click here for zone information. Click here for an alphabetical list of streets and schools for which they are zoned.
Documents Needed for Online Registration
- Your child's birth certificate
- Immunization Form 3231 (Available from your child's doctor)
- GA Form 3300 EEDN (If not already on file. This is required for out of state.)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (See below)
Proof of Residency Documents
- Homeowners: Utility bill
- Non-Homeowners: Residency Affidavit plus one of the following: mortgage statement, current lease/rental agreement, current government mail (county, state, or federal), current utility bill (gas, water, or electric only)
Additional Forms That May Be Needed
- Guardian Escort Form
- Non-Parental Affidavit | Spanish (Declaración Juarda De Domicilio Que No Sea De Los Padres)
- Records Release Request
- Residency Affidavit | Spanish (Declaración Jurada De Domicilio)
- Social Security Objection
- Vaccination Exemption | Spanish (Declaración Jurada De Objeción Religiosa a la Immunización)
Special Education questions?
Please visit our Special Education webpage.
- Bus Routes (For pick-up times, check your child's PowerSchool account.)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Meal Benefits Application
- PowerSchool (Student Information System with your child's schedule, your child's grades, etc.)
- OCS Annual Report
- School Zones (by street)
Home School Students (Extracurriculars)
Students must register/enroll. Click here for more information.