Welcome to Oconee County Schools!
We are excited for you to join the #1 county school system in the state of Georgia!
Below is information regarding enrolling your child in Oconee County Schools.
Student registration is now online!
New Student Registration
Returning Student Registration
Returning Student Registration How-To Guide (With an Existing Parent Portal Account)
No Parent Portal account? You will receive account information at Meet the Teacher.
Forgot your Parent Portal login information? Click "Forgot Username or Password" on this page.
Which school will your child attend?
Click here for zone information. Click here for an alphabetical list of streets and schools for which they are zoned.
Documents Needed for Online Registration
- Your child's birth certificate
- Immunization Form 3231 (Available from your child's doctor)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (See below)
Proof of Residency Documents
- Homeowners: Utility bill
- Non-Homeowners: Residency Affidavit plus one of the following: mortgage statement, current lease/rental agreement, current government mail (county, state, or federal), current utility bill (gas, water, or electric only)
Additional Forms That May Be Needed
- Guardian Escort Form
- Non-Parental Affidavit | Spanish (Declaracion Juarada De Domicilio Que No Sea De Los Padres)
- Residency Affidavit | Spanish (Declaracion Juarada De Domicilio)
- Social Security Objection
- Vaccination Exemption
Special Education questions?
Please visit our Special Education webpage.