Welcome to Oconee County Schools!
We are excited for you to join the #1 county school system in the state of Georgia! Below are enrollment forms and other forms you may need, as well as helpful information. All enrollment information should be taken to your child's school.
*Kindergarten Registration is scheduled Mar. 6-7, 2019 at your child's school.*
- Enrollment Form - English
- Fillable PDF Enrollment Form - English (Save to your computer and then open the Saved File to type in your info.)
- Enrollment Form - Spanish (Sistema Escolar del Condado Oconee)
- Enrollment Form - Korean
Not sure which school your child is zoned for? Click here for zone information.
In addition to the enrollment form, please bring your child's birth certificate, Immunization Form 3231 (available from your child's doctor), Social Security Card, and Proof of Residency, along with your child, to register.
Proof of Residency Documents
- Homeowners: Utility bill
- Non-Homeowners: Residency Affidavit plus one of the following: mortgage statement, current lease/rental agreement, current government mail (county, state, or federal), current utility bill (gas, water, or electric only)
In addition, below are some forms you may need:
- Guardian Escort Form
- Non-Parental Affidavit | Spanish (Declaracion Juarada De Domicilio Que No Sea De Los Padres)
- Residency Affidavit | Spanish (Declaracion Juarada De Domicilio)
- Social Security Objection
- Vaccination Exemption
Here are links to important information: