Welcome to Oconee County Schools!
We are excited for you to join the #1 county school system in the state of Georgia!
Below is information regarding enrolling your child in Oconee County Schools.
New Student Registration for 2021-22
Click here for Kindergarten and New Student Registration for 2021-22:
Which school will your child attend?
Click here for zone information. Click here for an alphabetical list of streets and schools for which they are zoned.
Documents Needed for Online Registration
- Your child's birth certificate
- Immunization Form 3231 (Available from your child's doctor)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (See below)
Proof of Residency Documents
- Homeowners: Utility bill
- Non-Homeowners: Residency Affidavit plus one of the following: mortgage statement, current lease/rental agreement, current government mail (county, state, or federal), current utility bill (gas, water, or electric only)
Additional Forms That May Be Needed
- Guardian Escort Form
- Non-Parental Affidavit | Spanish (Declaracion Juarada De Domicilio Que No Sea De Los Padres)
- Records Release Request
- Residency Affidavit | Spanish (Declaracion Juarada De Domicilio)
- Social Security Objection
- Vaccination Exemption
Special Education questions?
Please visit our Special Education webpage.