Did you know that you can see your child’s lunch balance anytime in PowerSchool? Once logging in, click “Balance” on the left. Also, you can easily set up alerts in your child’s K12PaymentCenter account so you can be notified in case your balance is below a certain amount. Here are the steps:
1. Log-in at k12paymentcenter.com.
2. Select “Manage Profile” on the left.
3. Scroll to the bottom where it says “Low Balance Notifications.”
4. Click to the left of “Send Low Balance Notification.”
5. Enter the amount at which you want to be notified.
6. Select if you want to receive a text alert, email, or both when your child’s balance is at or below a certain amount.
Thank you for setting up meal alerts so we can help ensure your child’s meal account keeps a balance!