Digital Learning Day Feb. 18
The Digital Learning Day window officially opened Feb. 11 and students have until Feb. 22 to complete their assignments. Students and teachers will not report on Mon., Feb. 18, but teachers will be available via email that day. Below are some step-by-step instructions to help you assist your child at home:
- In the next day or two, please make sure your child is able to log in to itslearning. If they have any trouble with their username or password, please contact your child’s teacher. Please note if your child is having trouble logging on, someone may be logged in the device they are using with another Gmail address. All Gmail addresses must be logged out except your child’s @oconeeschools.org address.
- The link to itslearning is at www.oconeeschools.org/itslearning.
- Once your child logs on, they should click Courses and then their class.
- Then, they should see a link to log on to Digital Learning Day activities.
- Lessons are aligned to current instruction. Teachers and paraprofessional are available for any questions, including via email on Mon., Feb. 18.
In addition, itslearning can also be accessed from tablets and smartphones through the itslearning app, which is available in the Apple and Google Play stores.
For K-2nd grade students, each subject should take 15-20 minutes to complete. For 3rd-5th grade students, each subject should take 20-30 minutes to complete. For For 6th-8th grade students, each subject should take 30-45 minutes to complete. Connections should take 15-20 minutes to complete. For 9th-12th grade students, each subject should take 45-60 minutes to complete. Only B-Day and Block Classes are assigned for Digital Learning Day activities. More information is also available in this short video: www.oconeeschools.org/digitalday.
We look forward to this pilot and to having this resource available for future inclement weather days. Thank you for your support in helping make Digital Learning Day a success!